Thursday, January 24, 2013

Space Queens

 
 
Ease.

 
Recall.

 
Gaze.
 
 
Flare.
 
 

Since I've gotten back to Pittsburgh I've been eating pasta and veggin out watching British comedy. I'm pretty sure that it has royally fucked me up because I catch my self saying things like, "Lets go to the pub" and "wankers" and other really stupid thing for a Baltimore born, country raised, yinzer. Who know's maybe its just inevitable that certain parts of my heritage will pop up throughout my life. I feel more irish than last year, but more english today then yesterday. Perhaps the pasta diet is wearing on me along with all the other shit going on and I'm just becoming more white then ever. I can definitley say I havent been tanning, I've been locked in this room for awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment