Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Beware


Trying new things in drawing and with the ladies. You guys hear the new pick up line about that kid show? Ive seen this shit work. Go up and tell a girl she reminds you of that show Yo Gabba Gabba. Ive witnessed this work for two seperate dudes with three different ladies. They love that! I really dont get it but you cant argue the results. I havent tried it yet, really havent hit on a chick in a while. Im notorious for being reserved not because Im shy or some shit I just get bored easily and havent met too many chicks that make me wunna shoot the lobster sauce. Psyche I just look for the big booty and the high cheek bones.

Here's the paintings I never showed from the Social Status show. Lot more work to do, big gig at a museum in a few months and more permanent gigs to kick ass at.


No comments:

Post a Comment