Friday, February 15, 2013

Slammin Skins


Finally finished moving in at my new spot. It's strange leaving all of my friends at the old house. I've created an environment  where I am alone a lot and I have the ability to concentrate. I've willing sacrificed my social life in prepartaion of concentrating on more work. The issue tho is my work is reflected from experiences and how am I supposed to create more work when I've basically become a shut in. Like always there's no balance and I'm stuck with the dilemma of becoming a hermit or a procrastinator. Shits wack. Who am I supposed to trade drawings with like these two? I drew the top one for a good friend of mine, he asked for a lion and a cat but I didnt use reference and my lion came out looking like a rat. He still liked it tho. I love his. I asked for Mickey fucking the shit out of Snoopys virgin ass. To date its one of the best drawings hes come up with. Im trying to convince him to leave corporate America and persue Disney Hentai but he's not havin it. Here's just a taste.

My only question for him was why does Mick have a white dick. We concluded that since white guys have darker dicks, black guys have lighter ones. Also check out the poses he sketched out before he drew the actually fuck scene. This is quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment