Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Leading the Trampede.

 
The ladies walk right past me and I catch a scent off their overpowering perfumes. The different fragrances mixing together in the air like a martini shaker at a dive bar, set to knock me on my ass upon closer inspection. I go in anyway.
 
I have a hard time talking with women. Not all of them but when I'm intersted in knowing more about a girl I'm very shy. It has to do with how infrequently I'm attracted to anyone anymore. I love people dont get it twisted but it has been a long time since I felt the urge to pursue a relationship on a more romantic level. Maybe I'm just kidding myself and the real reason I have a hard time with relationships is because I'm impossible to deal with. Maybe it has nothing to do with my shyness its just how ungodly stupid I can be.
 
That's when I say fuck it and sleep with the big girls cuz its more fun anyways.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment