Friday, July 5, 2013

Westmoreland

 
It's official! The press has been released and I can finally show you guys a sample of what's to come.

On August 9, 2013, myself, along with Brian McCall, and Joe Wos invite you to the first ever Pop Up Exhibition at the Westmoreland Museum of American Art. Brian and Joe are both incredible artists and I am stoked to show alongside them.


I'm going in hard on this one. Shooting to have nearly 100 new paintings and sketches for the show that are all completely different then what you've seen me do to date. It's a culmination of everything that's happened and how I've progressed over the past year. Everything's been leading up to this and I can guarantee that this will be my craziest work yet.

So in the interim, forgive me for being distant and probably being a bit on edge, I haven't been sleeping much. I'll keep you up to speed on further press releases and details about the show as I get them. You can also keep an eye out on the Westmoreland site,

http://www.wmuseumaa.org/museum/exhibitions.cfm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment