Monday, September 2, 2019

Storm Water

Happy Labor Day you floating on a rock in the middle of nowhere group of insect bite victims oblivious to the condition of the water you float down today whilst getting a sun burn you tried to prevent with coconut oil based deodorant shaped sunscreen.


Perhaps be grateful today? There's a breeze here where I'm standing and the shade is cool enough to keep my beer hot. Funny how reality works. Hot things get cold and cold things get hot. I think one day I'd like to play chess on the peak of some mountain while drinking hot coffee that's gone cold and then eat some cheetos that were spicy hot but lost their flavor from the altitude attitude. Non sense! Please don't beep your car horn at me when I'm walking down the street. It makes me nervous. Up until recently I always worried when the staff at the restaurant took my food to box it for me. Now it's nice. I just... why wouldn't you... save my dipping sauces... 


No comments:

Post a Comment