Sunday, September 15, 2019

Woke Up

I slept in this morning and when I finally got up I felt refreshed and excited for the day. Walked outside with my first cup of coffee lit a cigarette and greeted the day stoked to see it. Walked to my car stoked to see it, somebody had broken into again in my driveway and rustled through it but that's ok. Wouldn't let that affect my good mood, just patched up the hole in my window with some tape and kept vibin . Walked back into the house and stepped in wet carpet with my socks on, sall good. Made lunch to find out half the ingredients were off, was still full from it. Went to take a nap but got pulled elsewhere the second I dozed off. Some strange person screamed at me because they didn't like the pep in my step and the way I swing my keys mindlessly. I think they must have thought I was waving at them but I was just dancing. That's fine. Some people just wake up angry, I woke up happy today and that's how I'll spend the rest of this fine day.


I think that kinda looks like a face.

No comments:

Post a Comment